First 100 Days of Ebrahim Raisi
The National Council of Resistance of Iran, U.S. Representative Office (NCRI-US) will host a briefing on Wednesday, December 15, 2021 starting at 11:00 am with leading national security experts. The panel will discuss an effective Iran policy to address Tehran’s nuclear non-compliance, its missile and UAV program, its regional aggression, the rising public discontent and the first 100 days of Ebrahim Raisi as Tehran’s president.
- Honorable Joseph I. Lieberman, former senator from Connecticut.
- Ambassador Robert Joseph, former Undersecretary of State for Arms Control and International Security; former Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Proliferation Strategy, Counterproliferation and Homeland Defense.
- David Shedd, former Acting Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency; former Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Intelligence Programs and Reform; visiting fellow, The Heritage Foundation.
- Professor Matthew Kroenig, Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University; Deputy Director, Scowcroft Center for Strategy and Security, and Director, Global Strategy Initiative, The Atlantic Council.
- Jonathan Ruhe, JINSA Director of Foreign Policy.
- Alireza Jafarzadeh, Deputy Director, Washington Office, National Council of Resistance of Iran; author, The Iran Threat.
WHEN: Wednesday, December 15, 2021; 11:00 am EST
WHERE: Washington, DC
For media inquiries and to RSVP, please contact email@example.com