By Reza Hoseani
At a time when dozens of foreign ministers have not yet met in countering terrorism and interference with the Iranian regime in Poland, the effects and consequences of the mullahs’ regime have already come to fruition.
In a response to a journalist’s question, Bahram Ghasemi, a spokeswoman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, has postponed the position in the matter to the future and said: “I would like to ask you not to speak about this …
Fereydoun Majlisi, a former MP from the parliament, expressing his concern over the “tightening of the government siege” as a result of the Polish summit.
He continued:”Iran is isolated in the world. The reason is that all of their relations with the United States are considered more serious, more important and necessary, and worried that their relationship with Iran would not hurt their more important relations with the United States. “
(EuroNews website January 15, 2019)
Jalal Khoshchehere also said: “In addition to attempting to curtail economic pressure, the Trump government has more than two other strategies to address now: regional isolation, and an attempt to establish a global consensus on Iran.”
(Newspaper Abtecar (Initiative) January 15, 2019)
Ali Khorram, a former regime’s diplomat, said: “If Washington succeeds in gaining victories from the February summit in Warsaw, it will surely be the basis for further anti-Iranist efforts. , And it may challenge Tehran’s future in the future … And serious concerns can be shaped for us in the global realm. “
(Iranian Diplomacy Governance Site January 15, 2019)
The newspaper Jahan Sanaat on January 15, 2019, pointing to the Warsaw Summit, writes: “The Warsaw Summit should be seen as a response to Washington’s need for the United States to internationalize the issue of Iran and increase the gap in the European Union.
It is worth noting that with the failure of compromise policy with the Iranian regime, a decisive global coalition has been formed against terrorist interference and its involvement in the region.
According to US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo “Ensure that the Iranian regime does not destabilize (force)” and ends its destabilizing interventions.
The progress of this policy, followed by the interruption of the Iranian regime’s interference in the region and the prevention of its destabilizing influence, has led to dangerous consequences for the interventionist regime of the mullahs. So, before the new US policy on the Iranian regime was announced, Khamenei feared interruption of his regime’s interference in the region and the cessation of support for the terrorists, and he regarded it as a retreat from “strategic depth.”
The outcome of this conference would be to isolate the mullahs’ sovereignty and increase further pressure on further sanctions against it, and will definitely influence the orientation of the European countries that are themselves exposed to its terrorist activities and operations.
Also, as people inside Iran continue their uprising, and each day the ring of siege is tightened over to the mullahs, this event will be effective in the development and acceleration of developments in the interests of the Iranian people.
The demands of Iranian resistance from the international community
Mrs. Maryam Rajavi, the president-elect of the Iranian Resistance, emphasized the demands of the people and the resistance of Iran from the international community towards the clerical regime.
THE IMPERATIVE OF RECOGNIZING THE IRANIAN PEOPLE’S RIGHT TO RESISTANCE AND LIBERTY
Maryam Rajavi reiterated the need to take the following steps:
- Recognition of the Iranian people’s right to resistance to overthrow the mullahs’ religious fascism and achieve freedom;
- Designation of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and the Ministry of Intelligence and Security (MOIS) as a whole as terrorist entities by the U.S. State Department and the European Union;
- Expulsion of the mullahs’ intelligence agents and mercenaries of the terrorist Qods Force from the U.S. and Europe;
- Referring the dossier of human rights violations in Iran to the UN Security Council after 65 United Nations censures;
- Supporting the referral of the dossier of the 1988 massacre of political prisoners in Iran to international tribunals;
- Ouster of the mullahs’ illegitimate regime from the UN and recognition of representation by the Iranian people’s just Resistance;
- Decisive expulsion of Iran’s ruling religious fascism and its forces from Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon and Afghanistan;
- Compelling the government of Iraq to pay compensation for the properties, equipment, arms and camps the PMOI/MEK and the National Liberation Army of Iran (NLA), which had fully paid for them and whose evidentiary documents are available.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran
January 11, 2019